Mu Alpha Theta | c/o University of Oklahoma | 3200 Marshall Ave, Ste 190 |
Norman, OK 73019
- Read all about Mu Alpha Theta and what we offer in the
September 2014 Newsletter.
ALL FREE REGISTRATIONS FOR THE ARML POWER CONTEST ARE AWARDED. See information HERE,
if you still wish to compete. ALL TI 89 CALCULATORS AVAILABLE TO BE GIVEN AWAY ARE NOW GONE. If we get others, we will let you know in
future monthly news updates.
- Apply for the 2014 QuestBridge National College Match by Sept 26. This
program connects academically talented low-income students with full four-year scholarships at top colleges.
- Click here for a chance to win TI-84 calculators for
your classroom! Drawings go through Sept 26.
- We have moved! The new address for the National Office is:
Mu Alpha Theta
c/o University of Oklahoma
3200 Marshall Ave, Suite 190
Norman, OK 73019
- Can your chapter use up to $1,000? Chapter Grants available.
- Be sure to register for the Rocket City Math League and
the Log1 Contest this fall.
AWARDS, PRIZES, CASH! Our contests are free.
RCML registration now open
Oct 1: Log1 Contest registration opens
Oct 20-31: RCML Interschool Test
- Make a math video in our Mathematical Minutes Video Contest. Up to $3,000 in prize money to be awarded!
All submissions are due by February 28, 2015 at midnight EST.
- Tutor Math Online - Earn community service hours when it is convenient for you! Volunteer as a
Study Buddy tutor.
- Join us July 19 - 24 for the
2015 Salt Lake City National Convention
- Apply to be a test writer or editor for the National Conventions. Download application
- 2014 HUNEKE AWARD WINNER
Elizabeth Manning, Doral Academy Charter HS Sponsor, Miami, FL
2014 SISTER SCHOLASTICA AWARD WINNER
Daniel Coapstick, Patch HS Sponsor, Stuttgart, Germany
2014 KALIN AWARD WINNER
Joyce Kang, Brentwood HS, Brentwood, TN
- $2,000 Summer Study or Mathematical Research Grant funds will be available beginning in January 2015.
- Learn about Careers in Mathematics
SIAM's Careers in Applied Mathematics
Mathematics in Industry
Sloan Career Cornerstone Center
MAA Math Career Info
AMS Math Career Info
- Math Club in a Box: Activities from MAA
- Chi Alpha Mu, National Junior Mathematics Club
Let your feeder middle schools know that we have a math club for their talented students. See
www.chialphamu.org for more information.
- See education.ti.com to download software,
TI calculator guidebooks, and classroom activities.
- Please read the Facebook & Social Media Guidelines for chapters.
PH 405-325-4489 | FX 405-325-7184 | email@example.com
The Mu Alpha Theta name may be used only by high schools or two-year colleges that have an active,
chartered chapter approved by the Governing Council of Mu Alpha Theta.
The Mu Alpha Theta logo is copyrighted and permission must be obtained from the National Office
before it is copied or used in any way. Any violation of this policy could result in a copyright
infringement lawsuit filed against the abuser.