Mu Alpha Theta | c/o University of Oklahoma | 601 Elm Ave., Rm 1102 |
Norman, OK 73019
- The Mu Alpha Theta National Office will be closed on May 27 for Memorial Day. PLAN AHEAD if you
have orders. There is no mail delivery on that Monday.
The office will be open on Monday and Tuesday, June 3 and 4, only from 10 AM to 3 PM. There will be
limited service during those days. Express orders must be completed by 3 PM to ship.
- Remember to have your Huneke Award, Sister Scholastica Award, and
Kalin Award applications all sent by June 15th.
- 2013 San Diego National Convention
Hope to see you there! If you are attending, make sure to get all information in online before June 1.
- 2013 Math Minutes Video Contest winners announced:
- Mu Alpha Theta Scholarship Recipients Announced!
Mary Rhein Scholarship - Pablo Hernandez of Miami Springs Sr HS
To see all forty-one recipients, click here.
Sallie Scudder Memorial Scholarship - John Gee of Calhoun HS
- Congratulations to the 2013 Rubin Award winner
Buchholz High School!
- Congratulations to the 2013 Andree Award winners:
Anna Clapsaddle of Millbrook High School in Raleigh, NC
& Lauren Levenhagen of Auburn University in Auburn, AL
- The winner of Project Math Minds for 2013 was
Bianca Papa from West Forsyth HS in Cumming, GA.
Bianca was awarded a $5000 scholarship for her project.
- Spring 2013 Mu Alpha Theta Newsletter
- Results for the Log 1 Contest and the The Rocket City Math League contest are now posted.
Congratulations to all winners.
- Can your chapter use up to $1000? Chapter Grants available.
- Apply for up to $2000 for Mathematics Summer Study/Research Grants.
- Chi Alpha Mu, National Junior Mathematics Club
Let your feeder Middle Schools know that we have a Math Club for their talented students. See
www.chialphamu.org for more information.
- See education.ti.com to download software,
TI calculator guidebooks, and classroom activities.
- Please read the Facebook & Social Media Guidelines for chapters.
- Do you LOVE math?
Learn about Careers in Mathematics at the SIAM website: Careers in Applied Mathematics
& Mathematics in Industry.
Also see the Sloan Career Cornerstone Center for jobs, degrees, and other great information.
- Teachers: Online resources for your classroom. From NCTM, see
- Math Club in a Box: Activities from MAA
- Online High School Mathematics Magazine
- Geometric Puzzles
PH 405-325-4489 | FX 405-325-7184 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mu Alpha Theta name may be used only by high schools or two-year colleges that have an active,
chartered chapter approved by the Governing Council of Mu Alpha Theta.
The Mu Alpha Theta logo is copyrighted and permission must be obtained from the National Office
before it is copied or used in any way. Any violation of this policy could result in a copyright
infringement lawsuit filed against the abuser.