Mu Alpha Theta | c/o University of Oklahoma | 601 Elm Ave., Rm 1102 |
Norman, OK 73019
- Watch the eight finalists for the Math Minutes Video Contest here.
Votes due by April 20.
- Congratulations to the 2014 Rubin Award winner
William P. Clements High School!
- Congratulations to the 2014 Andree Award winner
Christine Zeigler of Lowndes High School in Valdosta, GA
- Spring 2014 newsletter.
- Elections for the President-Elect, Secretary-Treasurer, Region 3 Governor, and Region 4 Governor are being
held. Please remember to email in your chapter vote by April 24.
- Can your chapter use up to $1,000? Chapter Grants available.
- $2000 Summer Study or Mathematical Research Grant funds are available.
- The winners of Project Math Minds for 2014 were
1st: Agni Kumar from Milton HS in GA ($5000)
2nd: Bradley Weaver from West Forsyth HS in GA($3000)
- Results for the Log 1 Contest and the The Rocket City Math League contest are now posted.
Congratulations to all winners.
- Tutor Math Online - Earn community service hours when it is convenient for you! Volunteer as a Study Buddy tutor.
Congratulations to Bergen County Academies - Convention Grant winner for the 2014 National Convention.
- Online Registration for 2014 Orlando National Convention open.
Attend Free, limited number of Convention Grants available.
Need-Based Student Scholarships available.
- Remember to have your Huneke Award and Sister Scholastica Award
applications all sent by June 16th.
- Chi Alpha Mu, National Junior Mathematics Club
Let your feeder middle schools know that we have a math club for their talented students. See
www.chialphamu.org for more information.
- See education.ti.com to download software,
TI calculator guidebooks, and classroom activities.
- Please read the Facebook & Social Media Guidelines for chapters.
- Learn about Careers in Mathematics
SIAM's Careers in Applied Mathematics
Mathematics in Industry
Sloan Career Cornerstone Center
MAA Math Career Info
AMS Math Career Info
- Teachers: Online resources for your classroom. From NCTM, see
- Math Club in a Box: Activities from MAA
PH 405-325-4489 | FX 405-325-7184 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mu Alpha Theta name may be used only by high schools or two-year colleges that have an active,
chartered chapter approved by the Governing Council of Mu Alpha Theta.
The Mu Alpha Theta logo is copyrighted and permission must be obtained from the National Office
before it is copied or used in any way. Any violation of this policy could result in a copyright
infringement lawsuit filed against the abuser.